April 8, 2022
Online event: Site Building Live 2022
News & Updates
In our first-ever edition of Site Building Live, we cover a number of key ways you can get more from Confluence and Jira with Refined sites.
This year, during the lead-up to Team ’22, we wanted to bring the Astlassian community — and of course, our customers — some inspiration to get more from Confluence and Jira. Our answer? The first-ever edition of Site Building Live, an online event focused on sharing the transformational potential of Refined sites.
In the hour-long event, you’ll see:
- A keynote address from Refined CEO and Co-Founder Emil Sjödin, previewing a few notable features from our Cloud roadmap
- An introduction to sites from Cloud Product Manager Eric Hong, who also presents a framework to decide how many sites to use — one or more? — to best address your users’ needs
- A tutorial on tailoring sites to the needs of your audience from Customer Experience Manager Maria Heij
- A look at how we use Refined sites at Refined from our COO Janette Hagerlund
- How Refined sites can be deployed for one-off purposes like events and large cross-functional projects, from Customer Success Specialist Raj Sehmi
- How to use Refined sites to consolidate your tech stack and eliminate redundant, legacy platforms (also from Raj)