RefinedWiki are thrilled to be recognized as a ‘Gaseller’ at this years Di Gasell business growth awards.
Di Gasell is a program set up by a leading national Swedish newspaper called Dagens industri (Di) to recognize and award businesses for their fast growth.
As a way of encouraging entrepreneurship, growth, and innovation in Sweden, Di Gasell appoint companies as “Gaseller” when they meet certain criteria. To be appointed RefinedWiki met the following requirements:
- Revenue of over SEK 10 million (approx $1.2 million USD)
- Minimum of 10 employees
- At least double the revenue, when comparing the first and most recent fiscal year
- An increased revenue every year for the past three years
- A combined positive operating profit for the last four fiscal years
- Business growth by organic means, and not through acquisitions or mergers
- Demonstrated healthy finances
RefinedWiki’s software applications are built for Atlassian platforms and are used by over 3500 customers worldwide including Klarna, Apple, NASA and more. RefinedWiki began in 2008 as a theming solution for Atlassian’s Confluence tool, and still today theming is at the core of what we do.